I get very little junk email in any of my email inboxes. Really! All of my accounts seem to have pretty good spam filters set up and the occasional spam message that actually makes it through to my inbox is usually very obvious. More of a problem is finding the messages I actually want that get put in the junk mailbox. I have one friend whose messages more often than not end up tagged as spam. Messages from one mailing list occasionally end up there, as do all the messages from one specific business whose mailing list I asked to be added to.
About once every couple of weeks, I go through the junk mail checking to see if there's anything there that I really want before I hit delete. I can usually tell from the sender's address if it's a message I want to keep. This is a good thing, because if I had to rely on the subject line it might not be so easy!
See if you can figure out which of the following email messages in my 'junk' mailbox turned out NOT to be spam!
- Invite to my presentation
- Who called me?
- Apply for your diploma
- Win in Fiesta
- With our watches boring time will go faster
- Do it tomorrow
- Losing wieht [sic] does not have to be tough
- For humping-mania
- Need a diploma? Call us.
- Your social status will grow with a more serious watch
- Book a room and you could WIN a weekend away plus spending money!
- Please think about it
- Did you vomit?
- I'll kill you, I promise
- Nothing can amaze your special person more than a cute watch