1. How does the world change in the Spring?
Well, 'cos in the spring there are like plants and in the winter there’s like nothing.
2. Lots of babies are born in the spring. Where do you think baby animals are born?
Wherever they live. Wherever their mother or father chooses. (The look on his face implied he thought this was a stupid question!)
3. What did mummy do before you were born?
I don’t know. You went to England before I came! (He's referring to the the fact that when I was 7 months pregnant with him I went to England for 3 weeks.)
4. Spring is a good time to play outside. If you and mummy could spend a whole day playing outside, doing anything you want, what would it be?
Badmitten. Badminton.(The Easter bunny just brought him badminton equipment.)
5. Did you know we moved the clocks forward? Why do you think we do this?
No. Don’t know. (At this point he clearly thought the questioning had gone on far too long and all he wanted to do was get back to the wii!)
6. How long is it until summer?I don’t know. Like, a few months. (Final effort - he knew I wanted him to say more than "I don't know", so he tried to come up with something!)
Hmm - I'd never noticed before how often he says 'like'!