1. Mention the person who nominated you.
2. List six unimportant things that make you happy.
3. Tag six blogs, state the rules & notify them with a teeny comment on their blog.
Six things that make me happy, unimportant things . . . let me see . . . That's harder than I first thought! There are lots of little things that make me happy - like hugs and kisses from my kids & DH, but I wouldn't count those as unimportant because unimportant means something I could live without.
- matching necklace and earring sets (I wore jewelery far more often B.C. - Before Children)
- more pairs of shoes than DH thinks are necessary (I had more of those B.C. too!)
- plants in the house (Don't have as many of those as I used to B.C. either. Hmm - there is a theme here!)
- laundry that's been dried on the line (It's been 4 years since I had an outdoor clothes line, so clearly I can manage without it, but I'd still like to have one again.)
- comments on my blog
- a perfectly tidy and organized house! (It would be nice, but I seem to manage without it!)
A Brit Different
A Brit Out of Water
Paradise Lost in Translation