Answers to Saturday's questions:
1. "Little weeed!" - Bill and Ben, the flowerpot men (1950's and 60's)
2. The Woodentops and their Spotty Dog. While Daddy Woodentop was busy doing 'men’s work', Mummy Woodentop was busy in the kitchen with assistance from Mrs Scrubbit. (1950's and 60's)
3. This (American) one from the 1960's was in color - but I mostly remember Stingray in black and white.
4. "Hugh, Pugh, Barney, McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub!" The firemen in Trumpton.
5. "A house. With a door. One. Two. Three. Four." Playschool.
6. The Clangers. (No soup dragon in this episode though.)
7. "Making good use of the things that we find, things that the everyday folks leave behind." The Wombles - who went big time with a hit record and a movie!
1 day ago