Friday, December 19, 2008

Bacon flavoured chocolate?

Apparently I missed out on the excitement in the British press back in November that not only had Selfridges started to sell bacon flavoured chocolate, but that it had sold out. It reads as though it's some weird British thing - BUT the chocolate is produced by an American company in Chicago and sold here in the US through their website. They have some other interesting sounding offerings, but this one I think I'll pass on! Green & Black's is cheaper anyway, and easier to find. Oh, and "Mo's Bacon Bar" is only 41% cacao, so hardly worth the effort ;-) I wonder if it tastes better than the new Burger King perfume smells?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live here and I managed to miss out on it! Possibly a good thing though...

Almost American said...

Yes, probably a good thing Vic!

Unknown said...

Oh my goood god - NOOOOOOO! Yuck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails